Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Takin' a Vaca.

Since boyfriend and I were unable to go home last weekend and we weren't able to go home for Mother's day were super excited to finally be going home this weekend. It's his brother's gradution party so he made sure he got off Saturday. Instead his boss gave him tomorrow to Sunday off so we get to go home for longer than we though. Were making the trip tonight since its only an hour and a half away. We will spend tonight and tomorrow at his parents house and tomorrow night and Friday day/night at my parents house. I'm so happy to be going home because I haven't seen my mom for a couple months and I don't get to go home much. I may write over the weekend, who knows. If not I'll write either Sunday night or Monday.

I hope everyone is having a great week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment