Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome to my Blog =)

Hey everyone! I'm so excited about starting up this blog. Its a nice way to put my thoughts out there and to have something I can look back on. But first a little about myself. I just turned 21 years old in January. It was one of best experiences of my life so far! I attend the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio majoring in psychology. My original plan was to go to law school but ever since I declared my major in psych I've been leaning more towards clinical psychology. I'll have to go to grad school to get my masters and maybe even my PhD but I want to specialize in severe mental disorders so I'll do whatever I have to. If anyone has ever seen the movie Sybil (its also a book), which is about a girl with multiple personalities, thats the kind of psychologist I want to be. I'm currently rereading the book "The Minds of Billy Milligan" which is a book about a guy with multiple personalities. Its an amazing book and I think ever since I read it the first time a few years ago, thats what made me want to do what I do. I highly suggest it to everyone! Other than going to school I love hanging out with my friends and spending time with my boyfriend, Kody, who i just got an apartment with. I'm so excited for the future and what it has to offer me. And I'm really excited about blogging. I love writing so this should be really fun!

Talk to you all soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment