Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Day At The Zoo

Yesterday my cousin Jenny, her husband Shane, and their 3-year-old daughter Kiersten came into town and they invited me to go to the zoo with them. I haven't seen them in like two years so it was really good to see them all again. Before the zoo we all went out for pizza at Jenny's favorite pizza place, Danatos...and I didn't even know there was one in town. We went there a few years ago when she took me to Columbus to visit Ohio State University but I never knew that they had on in Toledo.

So after pizza we headed off to the zoo. The zoo normally closes at 5 but it was Zoo Pal night, where all the members got in free. So it was nice not have to pay 11 bucks to get in lol. And we also each got a thing for free ice cream! I haven't been to the zoo, to actually see the animals, in years so it was really fun!



Here is one of my favorites =)
Ape getting ready for bed






Align Center



One of the things on my list of things to do before I die is own a monkey. I really want to just have one for at least a day. People keep telling me I don't but I really do. They are just so cute!



Here is another cute one =)
I caught him yawning!








So I had a really fun day with family that I haven't seen for awhile. They only live 45 minutes away so I don't know why we didn't do something like this sooner. But hopefully we will get to spend more time with each other from now on.





Kiersten and I
She's so cute!











I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekends =)



1 comment: