Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day
















Here is my mom and I last Christmas =)


Today was the first Mothers Day without spending it with my mom or the rest of my family. That makes me really sad :( It was the first family gathering without me! My entire family was at my house for a cookout and I was stuck in Toledo cause my car is broke and my boyfriends boss is a jerk and made him work today!

Although, Kody did make over 100 dollars today with his sales so I guess its alright. Ill get to see my family in a few weeks when we go home for Kodys brothers graduation party. Hopefully my car gets fixed soon and I find a job soon so I can hopefully see my family more often this summer. Its my first summer away from my hometown and its a little different.

On another note, today Kody surprised me with a non-mothers day rose! They were giving them away at work and he made sure they kept a pink one for me. Even though they were free and they were trying to get rid of them it was stil sweet and its the thought the counts right? It will be my new frozen rose that ill eventually press and put in the scrapbook ill eventually put together of our jouney together. The other one I tried to press got lost somehow. I'm not really sure what happened to it.

Well, I hope everyone...especially the mothers out there, had a wonderful Mothers Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment