Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cute Jewelry and Nice Weather

The other day I was the winner of a Fabulous Chic bracelet from Fabulous Chic Designs. Today I got my bracelet in the mail and I have to say that I love it! Its soo cute and my favorite color =)

Here is a picture of it...

How cute is that?

Anyway all of you also have a chance at winning something too. Just visit the blog of Fabulous Chic Designs called Fabulous Life on a Not So Fabulous Budget and comment on the item of the week. You can also visit the website of Fabulous Chic Designs at www.fabulouschic.etsy.com to buy any of the fabulous pieces of jewelry. If I had money I know that I would buy something ;)

On another note...I'm so excited that the weather is finally been nice enough to wear shorts. Its been such a long winter here in Ohio and the start of spring was not looking too good with rain almost every day. We now finally have 80 degree weather and the sun is shining.

Yesterday I even went on a walk through the park with boyfriend. We were there for about an hour and I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm not the exercise type so a long walk is a big thing for me. But he wants to start getting in shape so its probably time for me to do the same. I'm just so out of shape that I lose my breath really quickly. He's actually out running right now but I decided to stay behind. One step at a time for me! Maybe I'll go tomorrow ;)

For now I'm just going to kick back in front of the TV and catch up on some blog reading! I hope everyone is enjoying their week =)


No comments:

Post a Comment