Monday, May 18, 2009

Looks Good and Smells Great

I've been reading all these blogs about the hottest fingernail polish colors this season and what-not and it made me want to go out and buy some new colors for my nails.

A couple blogs that gave me my inspiration were:

The Secret Beauty Blogger who gives great beauty advice on everything beauty related

and

All Lacquered Up who tells you what to look for when it comes to nail polish.

Both these blogs are great and I suggest everyone check them out. Even if you don't think you need some beauty advice ;)

Anyway, the mind behind All Lacquered Up send me a tweet on twitter telling me to check out Revlon's new line of fingernail polish that smells fruity after it dries. Its called Fruitful Temptations and comes 8 fruity colors.

1. Coconut Crush
2. Mad About Mango
3. Pretty In Papaya
4. Sublime Strawberry
5. Rasberry Rapture
6. Mon Cherry
7. Passionate Fruit
and
8. Not So Berry Blue

I finally decided on the Passionate Fruit and I have to say that it smells great! And of course it looks good too =)

Here is the finishing touch















I love this color and I can't stop smelling my nails =)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! How long does the scent last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how long it lasts...i assume awhile

    ReplyDelete