Monday, May 18, 2009

About Me From A to Z

So I got this from 20 something dreams, which is a great blog, so I suggest everyone check her out!

But I thought this was a good way for readers to get to know me a little better since I'm new to this whole blogging thing. So here goes =)

A - Age: 21

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: hmm...pretty much everything...but if I had to choose...dishes

D - Dog's name: sadly...i dont have one :(

E - Essential start your day item: checking twitter/facebook and email

F - Favorite color: PINK

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: White Gold

H - Height: 5'4

I - Instruments you play: I played the flute from 5th grade to 12th grade. I would play more now if my flute weren't broken

J - Job title: unemployed...and looking

K - Kid(s): none...but i want 2

L - Living arrangements: with my boyfriend =)

M - Mom's name: Christina

N - Nicknames: Millie

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none

P - Pet Peeve: my boyfriend not turning the shower off before turning the water off completely

Q - Quote from a movie:

"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday...But in spite their differences, they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other."--The Notebook

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 4 younger sisters and a younger brother

T - Time you wake up: past noon

U- Underwear: depends on my mood ;)

V - Vegetable you dislike: I used to love brussel sprouts, but I don't really care for them now.

W - Ways you run late: Got caught up at blogging and lost track of time- this just happened yesterday. I'm not alone, though. Big Sis did it yesterday too

X - X-rays you've had: Broken leg and broken nose

Y - Yummy food you make: mac and cheese...haha

Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys =)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and design! Enjoyed checking it out

    Btw, I just stumbled and
    submitted your blog to Viralogy.com
    . Hope it brings you a lot of new readers!

    ReplyDelete