Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Recap & Another Birthday Party

Friday was my friend Wes' 20th birthday so they had a party for him over at the house. It was one of the most memorable parties boyfriend and I has ever attended because we carried the beer pong table for 13 straight games. We played for 3 1/2 hours! It was pretty much the only thing we did all night. We waited about an hour until we actually got to play, since the list was so long, but when we did finally get to play...wow! I think that may be a record in that house and that house has had a lot of parties with a lot of beer pong :P As much as I loved being part of the team that carried the table pretty much the entire night, I was sad I couldn't do much else. But, then again, I don't think anyone in our group can say that they have done that before :P I know me and boyfriend are a good team but we have never been that good!

Me and the Birthday Boy
(he was pretty drunk :P)


Friday was also payday for boyfriend so we finally had money to go buy some groceries. It had been about a month since we had been grocery shopping last. But luckily since its just the two of us we don't have to go very often. We usually go every two weeks, when he gets paid, but last pay day was pretty rough for us since rent was do and we were short on that. Thank goodness he got a pretty big check this week, so we put 300 in savings to save for rent, we got groceries, and we were even able to get some stuff for me to start my jewlery business. It was really hard picking out beads and stuff because I just didn't know where to start. Boyfriend gave me $60 to spend, and at first I went way over, so after putting some stuff back we settled on about $75 dollars worth of stuff, which half of that was just tools. I got some stuff to make a few pieces, so I'll be able to get more in a couple more weeks.

And I'm sure the next payday will be huge because boyfriend did great yesterday, earning over 100 dollars, and today he has done even earning closer to 200 dollars.

Yesterday I wasn't really up for doing much, because of the night before's antics. So I basically just laid around the house and talked on Twitter for most of the day. Boyfriend and I decided to not go out so when he got home we went to get some Jimmy Johns, which I had been craving, but unable to get, for a long time. After eating we pretty much just came home and went to bed.

I haven't even finished "Twilight" yet or started making jewlery. Thats on today's agenda, since the day is still young, along with doing the dishes and calling my dad for Father's Day. If I don't call him he'll get upset, since we don't get to see each other much. My parent's never got married and I never see my dad much, so we don't have a really close relationship. I haven't seen him since Easter, even though I went home not too long ago, I just didn't have time to see him.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great Father's Day =)

P.S. If you want to know more about the outfit I wore go over to my fashion blog where I did an outfit post on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment