Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wedding Bells

No, I am not engaged...yet :P But I know who I am going to marry and I know that one day it will happen. In the meantime, I've already started looking at wedding stuff :P I thought it would be weird at first but I read a lot of blogs where other women have started planning their weddings before they actually got engaged. I just can't wait to plan my wedding so why not start now? If I start now, then maybe I wont need as much time to do it when then time does come :P

So here are some pictures of dresses that I found on The Knot and really liked. What I love is that there are so many really cute dresses and they are marked as "very affordable." That means they are $600 dollars or less. I don't plan on spending a lot on my dress so that is perfect for me. I don't need anything too fancy, that stands up on it's own, or has a super long train. Just something simple and cute.










Which one is your favorite out of these?

My favorites are the second one and the last one.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the 3rd, 6th, and last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful! I don't blame you for starting early... I just wish I would've at least started SAVING early! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Maggie Sottero ones especially the last one. If I ever get engaged, I'll probably get one of her dresses. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete