Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Money Problems Suck!

So, my boyfriend and I have been having a lot of money problems lately. Well it's been for awhile now. We just moved into a new apartment, which I love so much, and it looks like we may have to move out because we just can't afford it. Rent is 600 a month and Kody's paid last month's rent by himself and he is going to have to pay this upcoming month's rent himself. I keep telling him that it's not going to be this way for long, just the summer, because after school starts we will both get our refund checks from school. He will have to use his to pay off his credit card but I can use mine for my part of rent. Speaking of his credit card, that's one reason we may have to move again. The credit card company keeps calling him, and this time they actually have a real person calling and not a reminder recording message telling him he needs to pay up. They have a real person who called 10 times a day and sometimes like 15 minutes after another. He is so worried they will cancel his card and that is the only way he can get his credit up, but right now its making his credit go down. And my credit is already messed up with the medical bills I need to pay from last year. Our phones are close to being shut off because we can't afford to pay for them (stupid addicting Blackberrys!) and even if I did find a job I wouldn't have a way there because Kody needs to fix the power steering pump so I can actually drive it. He also owes the gas company like $400 from when we lived at the house. I just don't know what to do anymore and he is so worried about it I just don't know how to make him feel better. He tells me sometimes he feels so alone sometimes and feels like he is the only one worrying about this. I worry about it, I just don't let it overcome me. I just don't know what to do. Just a while ago he was looking for a cheaper apartment but then we need to know if they have any apartments open and then we need to find someone to take over this apartment and we would have to pay a $50 fee to get out of our lease. I just don't know what to do....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. :( I wish I could help. I guess the only thing I can say is I'm in the same boat, too. I'm paying credit cards, car payments, student loans, and my rent was just raised last month. I feel ya! Hang in there and try not to stress too much. I know how it goes! Bills suck! :P

    ReplyDelete