Thursday, July 30, 2009

Going Home This Weekend

I hope everyone's been having a good week. Mine has actually been pretty good. My depressive state is going away and I haven't had a breakdown this week, so that's good. There has been no fighting with boyfriend since last Friday, so thats wonderful.

This weekend, we are going home because I have a family reunion to go to. Last year I was unable to go because I had just moved back to school and didn't have the money to come home for it. And this will be the first time Kody will meet my extended family. He's already met my grandma and my aunts uncles and cousins, but nobody other than that. My family is kinda crazy but I'm excited for him to meet them.

Speaking of family, Kody got a call from his grandma yesterday saying his grandpa wasn't doing well and he was in the ICU at the hospital. I really hope he pulls through this. I lost my grandpa when I was in 4th grade and Im not that close to my other grandpa, so his grandpa is like another grandpa to me. I hope we have time to go visit him while we are home.

I'm also really excited to go see Harry Potter on Sunday. I haven't seen it yet because every time a new movie comes out I have always gone with my grandma and I don't want to break that tradition just because I'm living away from home now. First I have to rent the last one because for some reason I haven't seen it in two years, since I seen that one in theaters.

I hope I have a good weekend. I think that its going to be pretty eventful. And going home always makes me feel better.

Before I go I want to let you guys know about the newest blog I started. Its a One Tree Hill fan blog that I started on wordpress. I am a die hard and One Tree Hill fan and I've been wanting to start this site for awhile, so here it is. If your a OTH fan I highly recommend you check it out! I'm so excited about it, and I think you'll love it.

The link is http://thegamesthatplayus.wordpress.com

Well, have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment