Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Such A Slacker...

Sorry about slacking on this blog lately. I've been kinda busy with my other blogs and some other stuff. But anyway, lets go back to last Thursday and work our way to the present, shall we?

So last Thursday Kody and I got in a HUGE fight! It was probably one of the biggest we've had, and the worst we've had here in the last few weeks that we've been fighting. I don't really want to go into details, but my temper got out of control and he got really mad at me. After I woke up from a two hour nap, that was meant to cool me off, I came out to the living room and he was writing something on his note pad. It turns out it was a letter to me. He wrote it and then told me he was leaving for a couple hours because he needed to get away from me. I was pretty upset because every other time we have a fight we always just talk it out and we are all better. I tried to stop him from going, but no prevail. Finally, I just let him go, thinking that would be the best. I couldn't stop crying, though. And to top it all off, he was almost an hour late coming home. But we finally sorted out our problems and we've been pretty much perfect ever since.

The next day we were to head home, to my parent's, because I had a family reunion to go to. Friday my best friend, Chelsey wanted me to go to the club with her, so Kody just stayed home and hung out with our friend, John. I ended up going to the club with Chelsey, my sister, Ashlee, and her friend. Our original plan was to go to this dance club but we got there and NOBODY was there. So I said "let's go to the gay bar," so we did. And we had so much fun.

Saturday was my family reunion, and it was the first time Kody went to one of my family functions, besides the holidays. It was an alright time, I mean who really has fun at a family reunion. Afterwards we went to Hobby Lobby so I could get some things for my jewlery. I ended up making a bracelet and starting on a pair of earrings. That night we watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix because I haven't seen it since it was in theaters, two years ago.

Sunday my grandma took us and my cousins to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, since I hadn't seen it yet. I was waiting to see it with her so since I was home I figured it would be a good time to see it. And it was amzing, like they all are. Harry Potter never disappoints. After finishing up the earrings I started and finishing up a necklace, because my grandma said she will try and sell my stuff at this garage sale, we headed on back to school.

The last couple of days, nothing much has gone on with me...until today. Today has been a pretty bad day. First I waterlogged my Blackberry, but I got it working again after just blowing it out for about an hour or two. After fixing that problem, my scroll ball fell apart, so I couldn't actually do anything on my phone but listen to music. So since I had music, I walked to campus to go to the financial aid office, but happened to forget my tax forms, so I pretty much walked there for nothing. Thank goodness, Kody was able to fix my scroll ball. The ring around it just needs glued in place because it has lost almost all of its prongs.

Well, I hope you have had a good week, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment