Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things I Want Thursday...Part Two

If you want to play, go on over to Are You Sassified and grab her button :)

1. I want... to win the corn hole tourney that Boyfriend and I are going to participate in. The prize is a $100 Visa gift card and we could really use that money...to go shopping.

2. I want... to go shopping, which brings me back to number 1. Its been so long since I've been shopping for new clothes. The last thing I bought was a dress to wear for my birthday, back in January.

3. I want... to have a safe, and fun 4th of July. Boyfriend and I are going home tomorrow to visit my mom and her boyfriend and to party with my dad and step-mom at their huge 4th of July party on Saturday.

4. I want... to go swimming. I haven't worn my bathing suit all summer, and now summer is halfway over. I think its about time to put it on!


I don't really have much this week...but the main thing I want is that $100 gift card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment